HEAVENLY COMMUNICATION
PRAYER
BIBLE TEXT:
James:5.15-16
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
First of all I thank God for your life. And I agree with this verses and I offer this prayer for you this day as the Lord saith.
I pray for you that any sickness in any aspect of your life, been Finance, Marriage, Academic, physical and spiritual life be healed in Jesus name. Amen!
I pray for you that even if you sin and it cause these sickness, may the Lord forgive you and release a healing rain over your life in Jesus name. Amen!
I pray that may the Lord raise you from that sickness in your life.
May the Healer of all sickness and disease Heal you totally.
Now I prophecy over your life, Your Finance is healed. Your Business is healed. Your challenges in Academic is healed. Your health issues is healed. Your marriage problems is healed. Any aspect of your body that is suffering from any sickness is healed in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
Somebody it seems your spiritual life is sick not flowing as you expect to flow to have fellowship with God but hear the voice of the Lord " Your spiritual life is healed" Hallelujah!!
You are blessed because you have encounter the blessings of God.
Stay bless and stay safe
Shalom... Peace!!
✍🏽 *RKUMI
*ELEVATED SON

No comments:
Post a Comment