YOUR DREAM SHALL COME TO PASS
BIBLE TEXT:
Genesis 28:10-15
Dream is another channel that God communicate to his people. Through dream God reveal what the evil has plan against you. The same way God reveal what he (God) has planned for you. Thus dream that affect life negatively and dream that brings or lead to success in life (positively)
Jacob travelled from Beersheba and went toward Haran. And when the sun had set he look for a place to sleep. Through his sleeping, he dreamed and the Lord said to him " the land on which you lie I will give to you and your decendants". When you read further, the Lord said, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go and will give you the land, this is the part I love and focusing on "for I will not leave you until I have done that of which I have spoken to you ". Hallelujah!
Brethren, the Lord is informing you this day that, the dream you have had long ago, currently, which lead to your greatness and success in life will surely come to pass. Hallelujah!
As he said to Jacob so shall it be your portion and story this day in Jesus mighty name Amen!
There may be hindrance but the word of God is powerful to bring into manifestation. Have this Assurance and it will be your portion.
God bless you and may any word spoken about you come to accomplishment.
✍🏽 *RKUMI
*ELEVATED SON

Amen
ReplyDeleteAmen. Great word
ReplyDelete