Thursday, April 30, 2020

NIGHT OF DECLARATION!!!


This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice in it and be glad of it.
Tonight has been a great night for the Lord to bless your life by declaring these words upon your life and trust God after this declaration there will be a turn around in your life.

I decree and declare upon my life that my Hands are blessed and so what ever I will touch is blessed. I declare that my legs are bless that wherever I will step foot on this earth is blessed.

I declare upon my life that as long as the Lord was with Joseph and everything was going on well with him and even wherever he goes so shall it be my portion as I am also a child of God. Wherever I will go people will encounter the blessings of God.

I declare My Academic is blessed, My Job is blessed,  My Finance is blessed,  My Marriage is blessed, My Ministry is blessed in Jesus name. Anything pertaining to me is blessed.

Hear the voice of the Lord most high Satan! I will not die prematured, I will live and declare the Good News of God. The purpose of my life on earth will surely manifest in Jesus mighty name.

According to 1 Samuel:1.17
 Eli answered, "Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant you what you have asked of him."
May the Lord bring into accomplishment as you have declared these words from the Lord upon your life .

You are blessed tonight, enjoy your night and have a sound sleep with the protection of God.
Stay Home Stay Safe!
*GOOD NIGHT!!

✍🏽 *RKUMI
*ELEVATED SON

No comments:

Post a Comment