YOUR STATUS IN CHRIST JESUS
BIBLE TEXT:
Ephesians 2:4-6, 11-16.
By the grace and knowledge of God, yesterday we studied about the topic "Your status without Jesus ".
This day I want you to notice the other side of it thus "YOUR STATUS IN CHRIST JESUS ".
Yesterday in our studies we realised that the only way you can change your status without Christ is to accept him as your Lord and personal saviour. Now as you are in Christ and he is also in you, let's consider some of the status or stand in Christ :
1. You have been made alive. At first without Jesus you were dead by sin as stated in yesterday lesson but now God have made you alive through his rich in mercy, out of his great love for you. Christ died with your sin and when he raised from dead, you became alive. Hallelujah!
2. You have access to the throne room and now even sitted with Christ Jesus in the Heavenly place. Glory to God!
3. You have gain the Sonship position and now you can shout Aba Father!
At first you were separated from God but through his lovely kindness God has called you back to himself by his son Jesus Christ. You are no more slave. Hallelujah!
4. You have Peace. He is God of peace so who ever lives in him has peace. That is why sometimes there is misunderstanding between two people and when you step in peace is sustain or at work.
5. You have hope of Eternal life. You now know the truth that there is eternal life after earthly death. You will live forever and ever. Oh Hallelujah!
This is the Assurance we have in Christ and our status or stand in him. Have faith in him, stand firm in Jesus and worship him all day long. Amen!
This is the little to share with you.
PRAYER:
Father I thank you for your word. I pray that as I am in you may I enjoy this assurance in you. I pray for grace to stand firm in you in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
God bless you and enjoy your day.
Stay Home Stay Safe!
Shalom... Peace!
✍🏽 *RKUMI
*ELEVATED SON

No comments:
Post a Comment