Wednesday, April 29, 2020

SAFE IN THE ARK OF GOD By NELSON G. DINKO

PAGES OF THE SPIRIT

TOPIC: SAFE IN THE ARK OF GOD

TEXT : And God remembered Noah, and every living  thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the  ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth,  and the waters asswaged; The fountains also  of the deep and the windows of heaven were  stopped, and the rain from heaven was  restrained;(Genesis 8:1-2)

Let's take a little reflection on the current happenings around the world in this current journey of life, being reflective over the days passed.

Times remains constant but the seasons in time changes and COVID-19 is just one of those seasons in time.
Hear me beloved, this season too shall pass in Jesus name .

Our walk in this life would be incomplete without the promises of God. That is to say; our lives are most dependant on the promises of God concerning us.

The strength to wanting to continue breathing in the midst of these challenging moments is because of our hope in the Lord that His mercies and blessings are new every morning.

I have a word for someone this morning, it doesn't matter the level of the flood over your life, you are safe in the ark of God.

The waters may prevail and greatly increase, the waves of the water may hit hard on the ark, the ups and downs of the ark may look scary but the ark would move above the surface of the water, it will never sink....Ask uncle Noah😊

I tell somebody, a day cometh and now is: the Lord will remember you and send a wind to pass over the earth to subdue the waters.

Even in this time of lockdown, be still and look up to the most high for his unfailing hope of Glory.

JESUS is the Ark..for in him we live and move and have our being.



đŸ”„PRAYER... Lord!  I pray that you forget me not in these times of distress, send your wind of comfort for my deliverance.

đŸ”„DECLARATION... I declare!  I shan't be moved by the prevailing waves of the flood(COVID-19), I am coming out glorious!

 JESUS SAVES

THE ECCLESIA OF CHRIST OUTREACH---LIVING FOR CHRIST.
(theecclesiaofchristoutreach@gmail.com)

 NELSON G. DINKO

No comments:

Post a Comment